For the second year in a row, the custom home presented by Smolen Homes for the Parade of Homes was chosen by syracuse.com readers as their favorite Parade of Homes house.
Smolen Homes is proud to present “The Glenwyke” featured in the Parade of Homes 2014.
- 2450 Square Foot Ranch
- 3 Bedroom plus Study, 2.5 Bath
- 3 Car Garage
- Two Sided Fireplace
- Marvin Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling with Exposed Beams
- Solar Powered Skylight
- Gourmet Kitchen features all the Latest Appliances, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Medallion Cabinets
- Signature Smolen Banquette
- Covered Front Porch
- Covered Lanai with Vaulted Ceiling
- Screen Room off Owner’s Suite & Kitchen
- Mud Room includes Cubbies & Wainscoting
- Landscaping, driveway & side-walk
- 100 x 150 Lot, backs up to trees
The Farmstead, Town of Clay
Smolen Homes is one of twelve local builders are slated for the 2014 Parade of Homes at The Farmstead in the Town of Clay. The Parade of Homes which will begin Saturday June 7th and runs through Sunday June 22nd, is hosted by our Home Builders & Remodelers of Central New York.
1. Take 481 N toward Oswego
2. Take the Maple Road /Caughdenoy Road exit, Exit 11
3. Turn slight left onto Maple Road/County Hwy-197
4. Continue about 1 1/2 miles
5. Parade of Homes will be on the right
1. Start out going south on E 1st Street/ NY 481 S
2. Take the NY-31 exit, exit 12, toward Cicero /Baldwinsville
3. Turn left onto NY-31
4. Turn right onto Grange Road
5. Take the 1st right onto Maple Road
6. Parade of Homes will be on the left
Photos courtesy of Jarrett Lichtenstein of Sports Shots Plus Photography. Thank you Jarrett!
Join the select few…be an upcoming Parade of Homes homeowner! Call Peggy today 315-440-7256 for more info!